Friday, January 30, 2009

On the road again....

ok, perhaps not the road, but the wagon for sure....
I leave for my cruise in just under three weeks and it has become all to real the fact that I don't have a single bit of summer clothing I can get my body into...
So I have been on the wagon since Monday night, and to be honest, so far so good, I have not cheated one time, I have been motivated, and excited...
Someone sent me this, thought it made sense today, forgive me!

I have been cutting out carbs, eating veggies and Meats, it is amazing how much water I was retaining... scary!

anyway, my ankles are shrinking (my meds make me retain water in my ankles, I know dead sexy!)so far and I hope it goes up from there...

have a great day

Laura

1 comment:

Tlbran said...

Cute pictures! I hope you have fun on your cruise!

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!