Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey girlies...

Have had a busy few days, taking pictures, working, school ect. but love being busy... Keeps my mind off of the not so wonderful things going on in my life... (sniff sniff)
And with my earnings bought myself some treats, scrapbooking ones, big shock I know!!
so here are a few pics of my latest purchases....
LOVE IT!
Hoping to do some old fashion scrapbooking in the next few days using my new treasure!!!
hope this finds you warm(it is snowing here again) and happy!!
with smiles
Laura

2 comments:

Brittany said...

We so buy the same things!! LOVE IT. Do you have anymore pis edited. No rush but I'd love to see them when you get them finished.

Rose said...

Where did you get those camera rub ons. I love them.
BTW: Hope you had a good time on your trip.

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!