Wednesday, January 7, 2009

more digi scrapping!

this evenings creation...
The last few days have been good, and busy which is good. With this economy people are holding on tight to there spare $$'s 
So a busy week makes me very happy!! 
This, if you didn't know is me, with my little pup Jake, reluctantly wearing a sombrero...
isn't he cute!!
Started back at school last night, have an awesome teacher, perhaps one of the best so far...
really looking forward to learning some new things!
have a great night everyone
Laura
have a great night everyone!!

12 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Once again, a fabulous layout with an ADORABLE picture!!!

fishlips said...

This page is just Amazing wow Love the butterfly it's Fantastic, your picture is so so beautiful, ok the pup is just Darling too....

Unknown said...

Great layout! Glad you have had a busy and therefore prosperous week!

Dawn said...

your photos and layouts are simply stunning! what a wonderful job!

Janine Wahl said...

Go girl! Your digi stuff is going great!

Tlbran said...

Love your page! It is adorable and so is your puppy

Anonymous said...

Cute page. Your puppy is so cute.

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cool, your digi scrapping is fab.

Heather said...

Great page! I love your digital pages! Makes me want to go digital!

Rachel Brumley said...

What a great layout! I love the digital look. I need to try this.

CathyRose said...

Great page! It's nice to have another digi scrapper in the group. I am totally addicted to it. Cute puppy!

Tamara said...

Love your blog!! Your pictures are amazing!!

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!