Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey all...

wanted first to say sorry for not writing a photography tip post... I will....
Been happily busy working, and trying to get a hold on house work, I play so much on the computer that my house suffers!
Had a very busy day yesterday tho, did eight clients(I have a salon in my house) each client getting at least an hour of my time...
did 7 loads of laundry, Made a nice dinner for my DH unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, took down all Xmas decorations including the tree and got it all put away!!
what a difference a few months makes... the first picture is of the snow as seen out my back window, the second is my mom and grandma this summer!!
amazing the difference a few months makes!!

7 comments:

Tlbran said...

Great pictures.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

You've been busy! The snow picture is what it looks like out my window right now, and it's still snowing!

The Mama Monkey said...

No joke! We have a lot of snow now as well...ready for it to go away!!

fishlips said...

Yep you and all of us....But the house can always wait...lol

fishlips said...

I have a award for you on my blog....

Sankari W. said...

beautiful pictures - wow- look at the difference -- i should do pics more like that where its the same spot in diff seasons

you did so much in one day - awesome -- i need to do something like that too...

best wishes,
sankari :)

thescrapmaster said...

Great card! I love the snowflakes!

Please look at our updated blogger group list at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12771557&postcount=416
be sure to update your links list accordingly. Thanks a bunch!

~Samantha

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!