Friday, January 23, 2009

4 weeks yesterday!!

"all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here out side your door, I hate to wake you up to say good bye..... Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again.... Oh babe I have to go" Ok so none of this is true, have no idea what to bring or pack, but am super excited!! In four weeks I leave for my cruise... crop and cruise to be exact, 100+ scrapbookers, hanging out and having an awesome time!!! I can't wait! I hoped to loose a few pounds before the trip but that doesn't seem to be happening, so guess I will have to be happy with me and just plan for a great time!
some things I have been working on...

4 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

OMGosh...I am so jealous! Have a fun time!

Brittany said...

Bring me somthing back!!!! ha ha ha. love your digi layouts.

Melzie said...

Oh gosh-- super fun!! I bet you do have a blast, who cares about teh extra pounds?!?!??

Cute layouts also!! :)

Unknown said...

Have fun on your cruise.

Love your new layouts for Maggie.

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!