Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Christmas with my Mom...

the lady in the funky hat is my grandma one of my most favorite people. then a pic of my cousin and new cousin in law, Natalie is such a treat to have in our family. me and my mommy, it was a long but great day... then my neice playing with her new toys, what a big girl she is becoming, so sweet. I know this should be my happy new year post but i am running a bit behind.. still haven't posted any pictures from my very wonderful, yet spoiled christmas with my mom and her side of the family. It was wonderful, my neice had a plast, and that made it even more magical. here are a few pics. hope they make you smile the way they make me smile.

No comments:

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!