Sunday, January 14, 2007

SO far... so good!

hey all, I can't believe we are already half way through January... It seemed to go by in a flash. It has been a treat to get my house and life back to normal and slow things down a bit. got to spend some time with both my grandma and my niece today, went to moms for brunch then took grandma to walmart for some retail theropy. she wanted to come with me but I couldn't shop with her... she wouldn't let me?? so once I was done shopping I had to search around and "shop" to find her, I thought about getting her paged, but I am sure she would of kicked my butt if I had. While I was there I had about 200 pics developed and ready for my weekend away, one of my friends who doesn't even scrapbook is coming with us this time and I am so excited! this is one of my favorite pics of my grandma and my mom! I love you Grandma...

No comments:

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!