Monday, March 23, 2009

Springing into Action..

Almost!
Despite the foot and a half snow that fell, my heart and soul are feeling the signs of spring in the air, with spring comes the one and only time of year cleaning makes me smile. It seems that during the early days of spring, once the days run longer and the mornings come earlier I feel the need to clean... "Spring Cleaning" lightens my mind, and makes me and my house less cluttered, however, it is a hell of alot of work....
SO far I have concurred the kitchen, and TV room and for the last, way to many hours I have been trying to get a grasp on our bed room, wow do I have alot of stuff!!!
Went through some jeans today, have sizes 1-11... crazy how things have changed including  me!
    Now that my energy is finally starting to return after a long few months of stress, change and over a week long cold, I am slowly going to get control of my house and life again...
My goals!
take more pictures...
Do more scrapbooking
enjoy more friend time
hug my pets 
snuggle with mark
enjoy my new job
catch up on Desperate housewives, Y and R, days, House, and all the other many shows taking over my PVR
get my fracking taxes day
take the dogs for more walks
get my BUTT to the gym
ok ladies, keep me accountable!
That is all for now!
take care
Laura

3 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Good luck with everything!! :-)

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Remeber to book me into that "more friends time"

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great list - and all of them doable! Good luck.

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!