Sunday, March 8, 2009

as per Jodi's request!

“Go into your photo archive, pick the 4th folder in the archive, select the 4th picture in the folder, and write about it. Then tag 4 other people to do the same”for those of you that don't know, this is my middle child Jake, I think he gets a bit jealous of our cats, so in this picture he is cuddling up in the base of the cat post, hoping to a sneak up on the kitties, and chase them around a bit, and two, he likes to cuddle in things that enclose him and keep him warm...
I going to change the rules a bit, I am not going to name anyone, however, would love to see your pictures, so if you HAVE TIME, please, do this, it is fun, and the send me a message so I can go check it out!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute picture of Jake Laura.

Thanks for playing along.

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!