Sunday, March 15, 2009

OH happy day!!!

First things first.... GUESS who is getting published for the very first time???
Little old me!!!
Canadian Scrapbooker(an awesome Magazine) was on our cruise with us and chose little old me to be published in there next issue! I was thrilled!!
Here is a not so great pic of the winning LO, sorry about the pic, didn't have much time, in a dark room!
My girlfriend Jackie was just as excited as I was, since it is her cute little butt getting published!!! I would love to get published too if I had a wee butt like that!!
Can you believe that our little girl is already a year old!!! shocking~ we had a mini celebration last night, Mark even went and got a cake!!!
Isn't she the cutest!!!! She is badly in need of a hair cut, but I love it when she is scruffy like this!! Not easy to brush however
Can you believe how much she has grown in the last year!
Funny she still loves to chase/catch/attack any big toe in her path!!
Not even two pounds when we got her!!! awesome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS on getting published!!!!!! And happy birthday Maggie!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the publication - it's so exciting!

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!