Thursday, April 23, 2009

knock on wood!!!

Hey "ALL" to say all may not need much if I don't get my butt in gear and post more often. To say the least I have had a very stressful few months... BUT i ~think~ things may be looking up, other than the total snow storm we had here yesterday, it felt like christmas!! Been going to school learning to develop my own Black and white pictures, it is a slow process for someone like me, but still fun! Hard however to show off tho, as it isn't digital. I did have a family photo shoot recently which was a high light for sure. Second time I have worked with this family, they are great!! And to add to the perk of this family, they had a brand new puppy for me to snuggle and when I showed up, I had my usual Tim Horton's coffee, and instead they handed me a lovely glass of wine!! I love my jobs!! here are a few pics from that visit!!! thanks for reading

No comments:

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!