Monday, June 18, 2007

A weekend just for me!!

Odd but true, do to my very busy job I have never in 11 years taken a saturday off just o hang out. This saturday I did just that, it was wonderful such a treat! anyway, one of the many things I did is scrapbook... For those of you that know me you are most likely shaking your head in suprise, everyone knows that I never scrapbook in my awesome scrapbook room I normally wait until I have paid someone for space to scrapbook, but this weekend with the help of my honey, I did this LO... The items used are from this great kit I got from this new site called http://mondaynightclass.ca/ I love there kits, and I love the girls doing it so it is a Win Win as for as I am conserned!!! Please take a minute and check out there site, I know you will not be disappointed!!!

No comments:

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!