Friday, March 16, 2007

Gotta LOVE ebay....

Thanks to my dear friend Jackie I am now addicted to theses swatch books, trying to find them in this city however is a fricken joke.... did I mention gotta love ebay... I got all 8 of these for $40.00... I am totally thrilled! It cost me 20.00 for just one of these when I was at the bloomin inn and that is a great price. I bought myself a cuttlebug as a wee birthday treat to me, which I am so excited about it until I went to buy some dies for it, HOLY expensive!! until I went on Ebay, I got these dies for less than half the price it would of cost me to get it at a local scrapbooking store. GO ME!!!! Love it, me and Emil played with them today so fun, he even liked it.

No comments:

what I am singing this week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My wonderful visitors!!!